WEIPA Vegan is a food seasoning made from 100% vegetables extracts.
Product Expiry Date – 09/2024
– Make in Japan
– 100% vegetables extracts
– No artificial ingredients added
– Free of synthetic components.
– Suitable for Vegetarian.
Simple fried rice recipe:
– 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
– 1 cup broccoli crowns and stems
– 1 cup chopped carrots
– 1 cup shredded cabbage
– 1 cup diced zucchini
– 1/2 cup thinly sliced bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
– 1 cup frozen shelled edamame or peas
– 3 large eggs, beaten
– Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
– 3 cups cooked or refrigerated white or brown rice
– 1 tablespoon peeled and minced fresh ginger
– 2 teaspoons finely minced garlic
– 1 to 2 tablespoon WEIPA VEGAN SEASONING
– 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions, white and light green parts, plus more for garnish
1. Cook the veggies:
Heat a wok or a large skillet over high heat until very hot. Add 1 tablespoon of oil, and then the broccoli, carrots, cabbage, zucchini, peppers, and edamame.
Stir often until the vegetables are crisp-tender, about 4 minutes (they will get another few minutes to cook at the end of the stir fry so it’s ok if they’re still crunchy right now). Transfer them to a plate and set aside.
2. Scramble the eggs:
Season the beaten eggs with a little salt and pepper. Heat 1 more tablespoon of oil in the same wok or skillet over high heat. Add the beaten eggs and scramble quickly, just about 1 minute. When they are just cooked through, slide them out onto the plate with the vegetables.
3. Stir fry the rice:
Return the wok to the burner over high heat, add the remaining tablespoon of oil, then add the cooled rice . Stir fry, stirring occasionally, until it is lightly browned in spots, about 5 minutes.
Add the ginger and the garlic to the rice, and stir until they’re fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the WEIPA VEGAN SEASONING, sesame oil, and 1/2 cup scallions.
4. Serve Hot
#Tthewildpapa #yerenpapa #weipa #weipamalaysia #weipavegan #vegan #vegetarian #seasoning #health