Dentist discourage to use toothpicks:
– Hard wooden toothpicks are not ideal for cleaning teeth because they can cause gum damage that could lead to infection.
– Rough and frequent toothpick use can damage existing dental work like fillings or veneers.
– Toothpicks can also break, splinter, and get lodged in your gums.
That is the reason why you should choose floss picks.
– Suitable for tightly spaced teeth to remove food debris and plaque
– Patented tongue cleaning function design
– Tail tip removal tartar
– Taiwan made
– SGS quality inspection
– Superfine slippery tough fiber string
– ISO 9001 certified
#Shallop #thewildpapa #yerenpapa #dentalfloss #floss #flosspick #toothpick #dental #oralcare #pharmacy #health